- Name: Senn Yalto
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Position: Flight Control Officer
- Assignment: Dyson Base; USS Thames NCC-72475
- Race: Betazoid
- Gender: male
- Age: 28
- Fitness 2
- Vitality +1
- Coordination 3
- Intellect 3
- Presence 2
- PSI 2
- Range +1
- Administration (Starship Administration) 1(2)
- Charm (Influence) 1(2)
- Command (Starship Command)1(2)
- Computer (Simulation/Modelling)1(2)
- (Programming) (2)
- Culture (Betazoid) 2(3)
- Dodge 2
- Energy Weapons (Phasers) 1(3)
- History (Betazoid) 1(2)
- (Federation) (2)
- Betazoid 2
- Federation Standard 2
- Law (Starfleet Regulations) 1(2)
- Personal Equipment (Tricorder) 1(3)
- Planetary Science (Planetology) 1(2)
- Planetside Survival (Forest) 1(2)
- Receptive Telepathy 2
- Security (Security Systems) 1(2)
- Shipboard Systems (Flight Control) 3(4)
- Space Science (Astrophysics) 1(2)
- Starship Tactics (Federation Tactics) 1(2)
- Stealth (Stealthy Movement) 1(2)
- Unarmed Combat (Starfleet) 1(3)
- Vehicle Operations (Shuttlecraft) 2(3)
- World Knowledge (Betazed) 1(2)
- Language Ability (+2)
- Commendation (+1)
- Promotion: Lieutenant
- Zero-G Intolerance (-2)
- Code of Honour - Defender (-3)
- Other Statistics
- Courage 3
- Renown: 14
- Aggression 0
- Discipline +6
- Initiative +3
- Openness +1
- Skill +4
- Resistance: 3
- Mother: Ranesha Eshniir
- Father: Synt Yalto
- Brother: Syntan, 5 years older
- Aunt: Lwaxanna Troi
- Cousin: Deanna Troi
- Cousin: Odo Troi
- Background Notes
- Sen sees himself as the Starfleet Poster Boy: dashing, handsome, brave, and considerate. He is the Defender of the Weak, ready to save the day where ever Starfleet sends him. He is totally convinced in the righteousness of Starfleet and the Federation, and the role of Starfleet as the explorers of the Galaxy.
Sen grew up on Betazed. His mother was in Starfleet, and his father was a university professor. Ranesha worked on the bservation station orbiting Betazed, and she would sometimes bring Sen and Syntan with her. This is where Sen developed his wonder for the universe, and his desire to see as much as he could. His father also helped to foster this desire by giving his sons access to the university's database.
After graduating secondary school, Sen immediately wanted to enroll in Starfleet Academy. His parents were very supportive. Sen had heard stories of grand exploration from both his mother, and his cousin who was also in Starfleet. Sen corresponded with Deanna fairly often, and she offered the occasional bit of advice.
In the Academy, Sen was an up-and-comer. He was always willing to be the leader of any group, but never disregarded the opinions of his peers. Sen always rose to any challenge that came his way. He found that he had a knack for piloting vehicles, which his superiours tried to encourage as often as possible. He tried for a position on Nova Squadron and made it. He was a member of the team when they won the Rigel Cup in 2368.
Sen has a great deal of trouble restraining himself when confronted with abuse or subjugation of people by those with more power. He is quick to intervene on their behalf.
Sen's ultimate goal is to command an exploration type starship. However, since being assigned to Dyson Base, Sen is very pleased with being given the opportunity to explore such a marvel of the universe.
- Description and Personality
- Height: 1.84 m
- Mass: 95.4 kg
- Complexion: Fair
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Black
- Sen is fit and athletic. He has disgustingly white, even teeth, and a (20th Century) movie star smile. His black eyes sparkle. However, despite his good looks, Sen carries himself modestly, prefering to rely on his personality to get him places.
Sen tries to be considerate of other peoples' feelings, but being Betazoid, he has a propensity for brutal honesty.
Sen has great faith in Starfleet.
Sen believes in unity, especially family unity.
Sen is friendly, and always has a smile for the ladies.
Sen is always pushing himself to be better, using the great Starfleet legends as his meterstick.
- Submitted by Owen E. Oulton