- The inhabitants of Chalna VII are carnivorous hunters. They are covered in thick orange fur (1 point protection) and
are usually quite tall. They have vicious looking front teeth, designed to tear raw meat off the bone.
Chalnoth are impulsive, living for combat and the hunt, and have no overall government, though they will
sometimes form loose groups around a leader when it suits them. Their planet is cold and barren, mostly mountain ranges
and ice fields.
- Fitness 2 
- Strength +1
- Coordination 2 
- Reaction +1
- Intellect 2 
- Logic -2
- Presence 2 
- Empathy -2
- Willpower +1
- Psi 0 
- Athletics (choose Specialization) 2 (3)
- Culture (Chalnoth) 2 (3)
- History (Chalnoth) 1 (2)
- Chalnoth 2
- Planetside Survival (Arctic) 2 (3)
- Primitive Weaponry (Knife) 2 (3)
- Unarmed Combat (Wrestling) 2 (3)
- World Knowledge (Chalna VII) 1 (2)
- Typical Advantages/Disadvantages
- Bold +1, High Pain Threshold +2, Bloodlust -2, Impulsive -1.
- The Chalnoth have contacted other races, including the Federation, so there could be a Starfleet outpost
or station on their world. A mission to Chalna VII would be a good way for players to interact with their volatile culture.
- Submitted by Greg Hughes